- Regia: Federico Bellone
- Produzione: Barley Arts - Federico Bellone
- Ideatori: Federico Bellone
- Musica: Federico Bellone e Cristiano Alberghini - Arrangiamenti e Orchestrazioni per Orchestra Sinfonica di Cristiano Alberghini
- Sceneggiatura: Federico Bellone
- Scenografia: Hella Mombrini, Silvia Silvestri
- Montaggio: Mixaggio delle Musiche: Giuseppe Lo Bue
- Luci: Valerio Tiberi
- Fotografia: Coreografie: Chiara Vecchi
- Durata: 105'‘
- Anno: 2012
- Cast: Danilo Brugia, Dora Romano, Valentina Spalletta, Gipeto, Marco D'Alberti, Luca Giacomelli, Marco Massari, Antonio Orler, Nicoletta Ramorino, Angelo De Maco, Andrea Fazio, Camilla Maffezzoli, Sergio Maniscalco, Angela Pascucci
Il progetto, in breve
“Titanic – il musical“, for the first time in Italy, she interprets in a theatrical key a poignant love story, now entering the legend, with changes of scene, sumptuous costumes, special effects in a mix of adventure, mystery, feeling, action, luxury and sensuality, for create a fresco of characters from the early ‘900, so different from each other but all the same in the face of destiny.
The show comes from an idea by Federico Bellone, who after having held the role of artistic director for Stage Entertainment (“Beauty and the Beast “and” Flashdance” among others), we find here engaged in the dual role of director and co-producer. To support it in this capacity is the companyBarley Arts, that after 2 successful seasons with “We Will Rock You” by Queen “, comes with” Titanic “to his second experience in the production of a musical.
To support it in this capacity is the company Barley Arts, that after 2 successful seasons with “We Will Rock You” by Queen “, comes with” Titanic “to his second experience in the production of a musical.
The compositional work is intertwined with many musical ideas, themes and situations already well defined by the director Federico Bellone. I entered the "musical world" required by developing compositions, arrangements and orchestrations for a large symphony orchestra.